My name is Abhishek Dwivedi. I have around 18+ years of experience in technology leadership , product development & management with core focus on greenfield technology teams set-up , micro-services , machine learning & solution building alongside new product launches.
I have an MBA degree in Information Management from S.P.Jain and minor in Computer Science from University Institute of Engineering & Technology Kanpur.
I have four core working principles ingrained in my approach to technology leadership.
Research : Conceptualize & Build / Find applications which can provide strategic edge to organizations
Strategy : Budgeting / Building / Hiring Team and grooming managers
Execution : Build Product Portfolio that would compliment the technology stack
Support : Process Set-up and stabilization
- Casual runner with typical distances of 21 , 10 & 5K . Have done 3 half marathons and a dozen 10K runs
- Working with start-up companies on non-profit basis to help them with product management & solution definition (example: PlugHR)
- Helping my wife run her start-up initiative
- Supporting CSR activities in area of girl child development and education
SPEAKERSHIP & PUBLICATIONS
- Monolith 2 Microservices @ OSI Days 2016
- Rapid prototyping Under 30 minutes @ OSI Days 2015
- Application Monitoring & Log Management @ OSI Days 2014
- Choice of MVP – Evaluate Your Options
- Microservices-Enabling Faster and Agile Development
Head of Software Development | Tesco
2020 – current
Senior Director Technology | Cimpress India
2017 – 2020
Head of Technology | Vistaprint India, A Cimpress Company
2012 – 2016
Head of Engineering | Anthelio Business Technologies
2010 – 2012
Software Development Manager | Oracle India Pvt. Ltd.
2006 – 2008
Senior Software Engineer / Team Lead | Computer Sciences Corporation
2003 – 2006
Assistant Systems Engineer | Tata Consultancy Services
2001 – 2003